Saint Michael Lutheran Church is located at 400 River Road, Columbia, SC 29212, just down the road from the Lake Murray Dam (Irmo side). Our beautiful and serene historical setting has been connecting community with Christ since 1814.
Dean Whitecotton, President
Brian Kunar, Vice President
Beth Berlin, Council Secretary
William “Bo” Harris
Our congregation was organized in 1814 and is the first Lutheran church in the Dutch Fork community to offer worship services in English.